Are you looking to add some new technology to your organization to make it more efficient?
Are you looking to get OnBase in another department within your company?
Michael Carr, Naviant’s President & CEO, has 15 years of experience as a CFO in the technology industry. He shares insider tips and actionable tasks to help you get your new technology projects and budget approved.
- Think enterprise, not just your department
- Know the competitive landscape
- Understand the numbers and gain access to an ROI calculator
- Properly frame the problem and pain points
- Think long-term
- Recognize the benefit to your company’s customers
- Understand the difference between an investment and an expense
- Think through all options, including doing nothing
- Know your company’s current situation and financial health
- Be prepared