Simplify your IT environment and reduce information silos with OnBase. Specifically, OnBase is a single enterprise information platform for managing content, processes and cases.
OnBase provides these capabilities on a single platform:
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM): 525+ insurers trust OnBase for their ECM needs
- Case Management: An award-winning and analyst-recognized case management platform
- Business Process Management (BPM): Includes a highly configurable workflow engine, which will manage the complexity of insurance processes in a simplified manner
- Capture: Capture where you need it – mail room, mfp, e-mail, fax, desktop, data stream, import processors and more to reduce the time between receive and process
- Enterprise File Sync and Share (EFSS): Available with ShareBase. As a result, you’ll be able to ease the secure sharing of content with agents, partners, vendors and more
All solutions and applications built on OnBase are available on-premises or in the cloud and benefit from these core platform strengths:
- Mobile: Native apps developed for ios, Android and Windows to extend your solutions to the field for Claim Field Adjusters, Loss Control Representatives, Legal Counsel, Sales Representatives and more
- Integrations: Configurable tools to integrate with core and complimentary insurance solutions, including accelerators to the Guidewire InsuranceSuite
- Security: Native , granular security options protect your information at rest, in motion and in use
With OnBase, “One” means “One”. This is because the OnBase platform is not a collection of separate products presented under one brand. In fact, it’s not even offered by the same vendor. Specifically, OnBase is truly a single technology platform sharing one database, content repository and codebase. Additionally, OnBase gives you one platform to install, upgrade, secure, protect and integrate. As a result, you can say farewell to having a diverse portfolio of different information technologies to manage.
The OnBase platform provides the foundation for solutions across the insurance enterprise. OnBase has transformed 525+ insurance organizations around the world, empowering them to become more agile, efficient and effective.