Join us on October 21st and 22nd as we head to the Glacier Canyon Lodge Conference Center in the Wisconsin Dells for the 23rd Annual Naviant Summit.
This two-day conference gives you access to hands-on training, breakout sessions, networking opportunities, and much more. Whether you’re new to OnBase or are an experienced user, you’re sure to learn something new and discover fresh ideas that will inspire you to use OnBase to your advantage.
- Breakout Sessions Designed for You: There’s something for everyone at the Summit, regardless of your level of knowledge and expertise. To ensure you get the most out of your time, we’ve designed each session to target users with specific degrees of experience.
- If you are newer to OnBase, we suggest:
- A Foundational Background in OnBase
- Accelerate Your Business Process with Workflow
- Creating a Big Bang with Brainware.
- For more advanced sessions, check out:
- What’s New in Hyland Product Innovations
- Will Intelligent Humans Be Replaced by Intelligent Machines?
- Break Up Your Dynamic Process with WorkView.
- If you are newer to OnBase, we suggest:
There are also sessions on industry-specific topics and the latest in the evolution and innovation of the OnBase platform. More information on the full list of sessions is available on the official Summit page.
“This conference was a FANTASTIC walk through for me to gain an understanding of what Naviant can do for us. I’m not IT and I’m not technical so this was well presented in a very easy to follow way! I can see a few ways we could use this tool! Well done – thanks!” – Tiffany, Urban Land Interests
- One-On-One Expert Advice: With expert stations, you’ll get one-on-one time with experts from both Hyland and Naviant. This is a fantastic opportunity to get your questions answered and dive deeper into specific topics that interest you. You can even view live demos and hear directly from the experts. Topics offered will range from Brainware and Enterprise Search to ShareBase and Robotic Process Automation, to name a few.
- Networking: One of the most significant advantages of attending the Naviant Summit each year is the chance to interact with and learn from other OnBase users. Attendees of the Naviant Summit represent a wide range of experience and backgrounds, from experts and process consultants to brand new OnBase users. You’ll get the chance to participate in discussions with your peers, both seasoned and new. This is your chance to share your ideas and find answers to your questions and curiosities.
“Networking lunch was excellent – made great connections.” -Mary, Johnson Bank
- View Real Life Examples: In addition to interacting with your peers, you’ll get to see how they’ve achieved success on their OnBase journeys. You’ll get to listen to testimonials from customers like you. You may even get inspired with new creative ways to use OnBase within your organization.
“I enjoyed hearing how other companies are using the tools.” -Yvonne, WPS
- In-Depth Hands-On Technical Training: Learn how to streamline your processes with tips and tricks from the training experts. Choose a morning and afternoon session in which to participate, and walk away with insider insights on features that you didn’t know even existed.
Additionally, you can complete your recertification for OnBase Certified System Administrator (OCSA) or OnBase Certified Workflow Administrator (OCWA) when you attend the respective recertification courses. FYI – You must already be certified to become recertified at this event.
“I was not aware of some of the ways to access OnBase. Always nice to learn something new.” -Terry, Aspirus
- Lunch and Learn: We’re excited to be fueling your learning with lunch roundtables. These sessions will tackle a variety of topics, from industry-specific solutions to intelligent capture and WorkView/Case Management to Human Resource automation.
- Keynote Speakers that Inspire: This year we’ve added a second keynote speaker to our agenda. First, listen to the captivating story of Vice Admiral Bill Sullivan of the United States Navy. In this talk, you’ll learn how he used the power of momentum to lead a historic Tomahawk missile strike in support of United States national security objectives.
Second, Glenn Gibson of Hyland Software will give us the latest update on Hyland’s active efforts to unify and modernize its products. You’ll also gain insight on how to ensure that you’re taking full advantage of your solution and its capabilities.
- Breaking News- OnBase Foundation: Speaking of Glenn Gibson, he will also be giving us an in-depth overview of the latest in OnBase versions, OnBase Foundation.
OnBase Foundation is the most secure, future-thinking version of OnBase to date. It will provide customers with more frequent enhancement pack (EPs) releases. It will also be easier and faster to access new functionalities than ever before. This exciting new development was announced at Hyland’s CommunityLIVE event this week (September 17, 2019). Additionally, attendees of Summit will have the opportunity to learn more for themselves straight from the source.
- Exciting Giveaways: In addition to the fantastic resources and opportunities available to you at the Summit, you will also have a chance to win cool prizes, including a Surface Pro 6 with a keyboard and more.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to connect, learn, and ultimately empower your organization. What are you waiting for? Register today!
We hope to see you there!